It is an ongoing theme in Palma and has been for the past three years: the opposition Partido Popular have not missed a chance to criticise the management of the Emaya municipal services agency by its president, Més councillor Neus Truyol.
Town hall at war over weeds
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma