To ensure compliance with these new regulations, surveillance cameras and drones will be used to promote public safety.
There was a town hall office on the ground floor until around ten years ago.
The aim is to turn the building into a major cultural centre for art and more.
Parties voted en bloc against the PP proposals.
"Vox said that they will be a constructive opposition, but they are being destructive."
The numbers stack up but the Partido Popular have expressed misgivings about pacts with Vox.
José Hila with Alberto Jarabo, Antoni Noguera and Neus Truyol.
Supreme Court ruling on tourist apartment lets "a great victory", but more needs to be done to stop illegal letting.
Unions say they have spent two years negotiating new terms.
A loss of one PSOE councillor would swing it for the right.
Palma police officers and town hall officials demanded apologies at the most recent council meeting.
The town hall has an obligation to meet the costs of acquitted police officers.
Palma town hall was initially a private prosecutor of accused police officers.
There are two contradictory regulations, both of which are currently in force.
The employee worked in a fines collection office.
He was arrested on Wednesday and charged with embezzlement of public funds.
A hypothetical coalition between the PP and Vox could be formed.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma