Spain's government will approve a 22 per cent increase in the minimum wage to 900 euros per month on 21 December, Prime Minister Sánchez announced on Wednesday.
Spain to increase minimum wage next week by 22 per cent
Also in News
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- In the eye of the storm: flights cancelled, schools closed