Representatives of the National Police and taxi drivers held a meeting yesterday to consider the recent spate of violent attacks on Palma driverss. The police were presented with drivers' concerns and were told about incidents which haven't been reported. Drivers heard about police lines of investigation and efforts to soothe their concerns.
Police and taxi drivers discuss recent violent attacks
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma