The owners were threatened with a gun.
Security camera image of the robber.
Employees were threatened with a knife.
The case involved a millionaire and a prostitute.
The tourists - one Dutch, the other German - were beaten up and their wallets were stolen.
The seventeen-year-old was also wanted in connection with violent robberies from Palma taxi drivers.
Seven people in all have been arrested in connection with the violent robberies from taxi drivers.
The taxi drivers are also asking Palma town hall for financial assistance for video surveillance.
The latest robbery with violence was in the early hours of Saturday morning.
María Ruiz Sánchez, 61, died from head injuries suffered as a result of one of the robberies.
A woman died as a result of a violent bag-snatching incident.
A female employee was badly injured.
The woman was arrested by the Guardia Civil following a mugging on 4 September 2016.
The Guardia Civil are hunting two men who attacked a receptionist at a Llucmajor hotel yesterday and stole 600 euros.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma