Although the arguments continue to rage about the Don Pedro Hotel in Cala San Vicente - environmentalists GOB are insisting that it should be demolished - it has emerged that the hotel's impact could have been greater.
The Don Pedro's impact could have been greater
Also in News
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe