Passengers were evacuated from the Intermodal Station in Palma after a fire broke out in a train carriage shortly after midday (Tuesday).
Intermodal station evacuated because of train fire
Also in News
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe