Technicians at the Council of Majorca's heritage department have issued a report about the preservation of the Gesa building in Palma which all but rules out the possibility of converting it into a hotel or apartments.
Council report could prevent Gesa building conversion
Also in News
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- New Nomad visa could result in surge of foreign families moving to the island
- Yes, it does snow in Spain...even in September!
- Home sharing takes off in Mallorca as the cheap alternative to owning a property