At their annual assembly on Wednesday, members of the Proinba property developers association heard that there is currently a deficit of 16,000 homes to satisfy demand. This shortage is particularly evident in Ibiza and Palma and its neighbouring municipalities.
Housing shortage amounts to 16,000 homes
Also in News
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!