Kate Mentink has spent the best part of her professional and political life living and working all over Europe, in particular here in Majorca where, for many years, she was an extremely active member of the Partido Popular. She dedicated years to looking after and defending the rights of foreign citizens living in the Balearics and during her time in politics she would often advise her colleagues to simply look at the UK and follow its example when problems arose.
"I used to be so proud of the mother of all democracies ..."
Also in News
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- New Nomad visa could result in surge of foreign families moving to the island
- Yes, it does snow in Spain...even in September!
- Home sharing takes off in Mallorca as the cheap alternative to owning a property