An exit poll for the IB3 broadcaster is forecasting that PSOE will have between 17 and 19 seats in the Balearic parliament, more than the other parties. The Partido Popular are projected to get 12 or 14, Ciudadanos seven or nine, Unidas Podemos six or eight, Més in Majorca four or five (Més Minorca two), Vox three to four and El Pi two or three.
Exit poll points to PSOE gains
Also in News
- The seven euro supermarket anti-wrinkle cream which is causing a sensation
- Final touches to Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló's spectacular home in Porto Cristo
- A Place in the Sun star gives Mallorca a shining endorsement
- Award-winning British actress braves the weather at home in Mallorca
- Free cinema on the beach during the summer nights in Mallorca