Leading the debate for her investiture yesterday, Francina Armengol told the Balearic parliament that she will be promoting "a strategy that places a limit on tourism of excesses and a ceiling that will be socially and economically sustainable" for cruise ships.
Armengol promises to limit "tourism of excesses"
Also in News
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!