The person who was responsible for the devastating fire in the Andratx area in July 2013 faces a possible seven and a half year prison sentence. The prosecution service is also demanding a compensation payment of 6.9 million euros. The trial will start on Tuesday.
Seven and a half year sentence demanded for 2013 fire
Also in News
- The owner's fear of the 'tenant-squatter' in Mallorca
- Update: Mallorca December temperature records broken, Mallorca basks in sunshine, highs of 24ºC
- Housing law has reduced the number of homes to rent in Mallorca by up to 30%
- Top British cyclist trains in Alcudia
- Petition launched for a referendum on the UK rejoining the European Union