Thirty members of the Assaib animal rights association gathered in front of Palma town hall on Monday and demanded that this Friday's bullfight be called off.
Animal rights associations demand that the bullfight is prevented
Also in News
- Mallorca doctors vote to go on strike
- From Hollywood to Mallorca love still in the air for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones
- "It is a grave error not to listen to our foreign residents," said Mayor of Andratx
- Missing British rugby player had been in the Balearics
- Diving with blue whales in Mallorca