The Balearic government has started the process of declaring a climate emergency in the Balearics. The minister for energy transition, Juan Pedro Yllanes, has asked all government departments to notify him of specific measures they are adopting in the fight against climate change rather than mere statements of intent.
Government to declare climate emergency in the Balearics
Also in News
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!