The Balearic High Court is now adopting the stance of the Supreme Court in Madrid when it comes to sentencing immigrants who have committed crimes which carry a tariff of at least one year in prison. This is automatic expulsion from Spain.
Automatic expulsion for immigrants who commit crimes
Also in News
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Cala d'Or is UK’s top travel destination for 2024 as Mallorca remains number one
- Famous old club to become part of new Palma hotel
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca