Assisted by a Polish interpreter, 46-year-old Renata G. told a court in Palma today that she had not been offered the services of an interpreter following the fatal accident in June 2018 when she knocked down 15-year-old Paula Fornés in Sa Rapita. In addition, she maintained, Campos police had not informed her of her rights.
Drunk driver says she was not informed of her rights
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma