Emergency services at the scene.
The car ended up hitting a tree.
The pellet gun was apparently within easy reach of the children.
Renata G. was nearly four times over the legal alcohol limit when she was arrested, had no insurance and was carrying a fake drivers licence.
The truck driver was given a breathalyser for drugs and alcohol, which proved negative.
"Let’s not wait for another fatality in order to change minds.”
The doctor stated that the car had been travelling at up to 60 kilometres per hour on the coastal Avenida Miramar in Sa Rapita.
The accident occurred at the Playa de Muro-Can Picafort border.
A Campos police officer refuted the claim made by Renata G. that she had not been informed of her rights.
Renata G. lost control of the Skoda that belonged to her husband and ran into the group, killing Paula Fornés.
The accident occurred last Friday afternoon near Palma Auditorium.
Police resumed questioning the driver yesterday while Briton remains sedated in a critical condition in Son Espases Hospital.
Reckless driver hits two pedestrians near Palma Auditorium.
This is the second fatal accident on the road in the space of a few days. On 23 November, a 43-year-old man lost his life.
- Storm warning in the Balearics for tomorrow..heatwave is over (for now)
- Prison for thirteen German tourists
- 400 tourist establishments could be converted into residential accommodation
- Non vaccinated Britons can now travel to Mallorca
- Mayor of Calvia: We want tourists to enjoy themselves, discover Calvia and all that it offers but we want them to behave. Rowdy behaviour will not be tolerated,”