Storm Gloria wreaked havoc in Majorca for three days and caused millions of euros worth of damage to equipment, public infrastructure and private homes throughout the Llevant coast from Cala Rajada in Capdepera to Cala Llombards in Santanyí.
Majorca counts the cost of Storm Gloria
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma