Zara owner Inditex is to temporarily close all of its stores in Spain from today because of the coronavirus, Europa Press said, citing sources at the company.
Inditex to temporarily close all stores in Spain over coronavirus
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman
- Mark Cavendish teams up with Armstrong, Ullrich and Wiggins in Mallorca