A 27-year-old driver was arrested by the Guardia Civil in Alcudia on Saturday after officers had stopped him because of the speed he was doing and because they wanted to know the reason for him being on the roads. He was stopped but then drove off.
Arrested in Alcudia after driving off when stopped
Also in News
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!
- In the eye of the storm: flights cancelled, schools closed
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe