Work to repair the promenade in Calas de Mallorca should have started at the end of March. Because of the Spanish government's suspension of non-essential activities, the work was delayed. It is now due to begin this week and is expected to take three months.
Calas de Mallorca repairs set to start
Also in News
- Award-winning British actress braves the weather at home in Mallorca
- Scoff your ham and cheese sandwich before landing in Mallorca
- Final touches to Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló's spectacular home in Porto Cristo
- Friday's weather in Mallorca - another storm forecast
- Mallorca to remain on weather alert for the next week as freak storm hits
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Currently there are no comments.