The Spanish Institute for Tourism Quality (ICTE) has drafted a document setting out protocols to be adopted by hotels and tourist accommodation establishments. Designed to prevent Covid-19 infection, the document has been forwarded to the national ministry of health for its consideration and approval.
Hotel Covid protocols include assisted buffet
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma