The Balearic Government has reduced the number of children a monitor can be responsible for, from 14 to 10 and the rules apply to camps, summer camps and neighbourhood leisure activities.
New rules for Balearic Summer Camps
Also in News
- The owner's fear of the 'tenant-squatter' in Mallorca
- Update: Mallorca December temperature records broken, Mallorca basks in sunshine, highs of 24ºC
- Housing law has reduced the number of homes to rent in Mallorca by up to 30%
- Top British cyclist trains in Alcudia
- New Exeter to Mallorca flights for 2024 - the Brits are coming