Firefighters douse Palma fire.

29-05-2020Youtube: Ultima Hora

Three people are being treated for smoke inhalation at Son Llàtzer Hospital after a fire gutted their apartment in Palma.

Firefighters were deployed to number 26 Carrer d’Indalecio Prieto in the Son Gotleu neighborhood of the city early on Friday morning.

Several neighbours were evacuated from their homes as a precaution after the force of the blaze blew out some windows on the second floor.

Street access was cut and a security perimeter set up whilst Palma Fire Brigade doused the flames and ventilated the building.

Initial thoughts are that the fire may have been caused by an electrical fault.

Comments

The content of comment is the opinion of users and netizens and not of mallorcadailybulletin.com.

Comments contrary to laws, which are libellous, illegal or harmful to others are not permitted');

mallorcadailybulletin.com - reserves the right to remove any inappropriate comments.

Warning

Please remember that you are responsible for everything that you write and that data which are legally required can be made available to the relevant public authorities and courts; these data being name, email, IP of your computer as well as information accessible through the systems.

* Mandatory fields

Currently there are no comments.