Spain's health minister, Salvador Illa, says that there will not be travel between Spanish regions during Phase 3. The transport minister, José Luis Ábalos, said on Monday that this could be the case, but Illa is insisting that there will only be travel between provinces within regions. Once the "new normal" begins (June 22 for most of the country), then there can be travel between regions.
Health minister says no to Phase 3 travel between regions
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister