The Consell de Mallorca has presented a Strategic Tourism Plan for the next four years which focuses on the tourist revival of the island, after the coronavirus pandemic which has changed everyone’s way of life in terms of travel and sightseeing.
Four Year Strategic Tourism Plan
Also in News
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- 'She-devil' leader of Mallorca gang ordered to prison
- The ham war of Palma's Olivar Market to go to court
- Which supermarkets are open on December 6 and 8?
- Leader of a gang who stole from trucks in Germany arrested in Mallorca