British Airways, easyJet and Ryanair have launched legal action against the UK Government's quarantine policy, asking for a judicial review to be heard as soon as possible.
British Airways, Ryanair & Easyjet take legal action
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- Balearic alert as Britons start to put the brakes on international holidays
- Steven McManaman sells the family home in Mallorca
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!