The Minister of Environment & Territory, Miquel Mir, has warned that the Balearics is under threat from invasive species and called on the Central Government, to strengthen controls at ports and airports to control the entry of these species.
New invasive species warning
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for tomorrow