International tourists will have to complete Public Health forms before they arrive in Spain, to make it easier to contact them in case of infection. They'll also be visually checked and have their temperature taken when they arrive in the country.
Port & Airport health checks set in stone
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma