International tourists will have to complete Public Health forms before they arrive in Spain, to make it easier to contact them in case of infection. They'll also be visually checked and have their temperature taken when they arrive in the country.
Port & Airport health checks set in stone
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for Thursday
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman