The director of the Centre for Health Alerts and Emergencies believes masks are no longer necessary "in almost all scenarios".
There will be a meeting on Thursday at which mask-wearing will be discussed.
Just 499 people in the past week with the first jab.
A rise in the rolling seven-day test rate.
There are not the types of queues for tests that there were a month or so ago.
The test rate is less than half of what it was a month ago; the number of Covid patients in ICU exactly a half.
Test rate is now around 12%.
Case numbers continue to drop.
Around 10% of current new cases are the Omicron subvariant BA.2
84.71% of the target population in the Balearics have had the complete course of vaccination.
Some still wearing masks, others not.
Less testing at weekends.
Test rate staying around 20%.
The health situation is generally looking a lot brighter.
Masks no longer needed outdoors.
And masks outdoors (officially) not needed from tomorrow.
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- Fury in Spain over M&S's Chorizo/paella croquetas
- Boom in foreign real estate agencies in Mallorca's towns is over
- Mallorcan shot dead in Brazil was "executed"
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024