Majorca’s main hotel chains have decided to open most of their establishments this month due to increased demand, a rise in passenger numbers at Son Sant Joan Airport and good forecasts for the second half of July.
More hotels open to meet increased demand
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for Thursday
- Birthday celebrations for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones