A Spanish judge barred Catalan authorities from confining about 160,000 people to their homes but the region's leader urged people to stay home anyway to stem a surge in coronavirus cases.
Catalan leader calls on citizens to stay home despite judge's ruling
Also in News
- Robbie Williams rocks and shocks the Balearics
- Luxury yacht catches fire off Formentera
- One person seriously injured after a boat explodes in Mallorca
- British residents refused travel discount, charged 600 euros for Palma-Barcelona return flight
- Michael Schumacher will need large medical team in Mallorca