Town halls and regional governments say there will be zero tolerance of "events" that do not respect health security measures. These include private parties, street parties ("botellón"), crowded bars and gatherings to celebrate sporting victories.
Spanish government "not ruling out anything" in controlling coronavirus
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman
- Mark Cavendish teams up with Armstrong, Ullrich and Wiggins in Mallorca