This summer is anything but typical thanks to the onslaught of the coronavirus pandemic, but the Nautical Tourism Sector appears to have breezed through the worst of the crisis.
Don't drop anchor on the Posidonia prairies!
Also in News
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!
- In the eye of the storm: flights cancelled, schools closed
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe