Nearly two-thirds of Spaniards believe former King Juan Carlos, who left the country this week amid a financial scandal, should not have gone abroad, according to an opinion poll published on Sunday.
Most Spaniards think ex-King Juan Carlos should not have left, opinion poll finds
Also in News
- One person seriously injured after a boat explodes in Mallorca
- Spiderman hotel thief caught robbing guests while they slept in Mallorca
- Anger over luxury yacht in Mallorca
- Let there be light, government office in Palma breaks government energy blackout!
- Britons heading to the Balearics may not have to pay for visa until 2024