Germany is declaring nearly all of Spain, including the tourist island of Majorca, a coronavirus risk region following a spike in cases there, government sources told Reuters today.
Germany to declare Majorca a virus risk region
Also in News
- Ibiza and Formentera on red alert, as Mallorca temperatures near 43
- Keir Starmer enjoys a break in Mallorca
- Robbie Williams rocks and shocks the Balearics
- British residents refused travel discount, charged 600 euros for Palma-Barcelona return flight
- Michael Schumacher will need large medical team in Mallorca