The Balearic parliament is to debate a non-legislative proposal concerning disinformation, hoaxes and fake news. The proposal, which has the support of the three government parties, has been presented by Mercedes Garrido of PSOE.
Balearic parliament to debate proposal to tackle fake news
Also in News
- New "Nomad visa" to be launched on January 1, new life in Spain awaits
- Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló in Turin with their baby boy
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- End of the road in sight for British driving licence saga in Spain
- New owner of "Night Manager" estate in Pollensa asks permission to carry out improvements