More than half the companies in Spain which closed at the height of the coronavirus pandemic have reopened, according to government data released on Saturday, suggesting the economy is recovering slowly.
More than half of Spanish companies reopen after closing at height of pandemic
Also in News
- Robbie Williams rocks and shocks the Balearics
- Luxury yacht catches fire off Formentera
- British residents refused travel discount, charged 600 euros for Palma-Barcelona return flight
- Michael Schumacher will need large medical team in Mallorca
- One person seriously injured after a boat explodes in Mallorca