On Monday, the Balearic public health service reported a major outbreak of coronavirus at the senior citizens' care home in Sant Joan. Two residents died over the weekend, while tests showed that 54 other residents and 21 staff were positive. Six people are now in hospital.
Coronavirus outbreak at care home in Majorca
Also in News
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Mallorca village “the most beautiful place in the world” but which?
- Don't miss what's available in this week's Classifieds!
- How you can beat the 90 day rule in Spain but you will need a job or plenty of cash