A group of volunteers is taking the Son Reus kennel in Palma to court over the alleged poor condition of the premises, according to lawyer Juan Alemany Garcías.
Volunteers take Palma kennel to court
Also in News
- You no longer have to remove liquids, electronic device from your hand luggage at Palma airport
- Palma town hall cannot stop demolition of beach restaurant, say environmentalists
- Supermarket shop in Mallorca 70% more expensive than a year ago
- Prison for driver responsible for the death of a teenager on the Algaida road
- Balearics is for sale, over 91 hotels on the market