Those aged 45 to 54 in the Balearic Islands will start getting their AstraZeneca jabs onMonday, according to IB-Salut’s Director of Management and Budgets, Manuel Palomino.
Vaccination of 45-55 year olds in Mallorca starts on Monday
All 45-55 year olds in Mallorca to get AstraZeneca vaccine
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt
- Opening next year on Mallorca. The new super luxury resort