With 177 votes in favour, 59 against and 113 abstentions, Congress approved the Spanish government's aid decree on Thursday afternoon. This guarantees that the Balearics will receive 1,000 million of the total of 11,000 million euros for all regions.
Congress approves 1,000 million euros aid for the Balearics
Opposition had wanted a far larger aid package
Also in News
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers