Spain confirmed on Tuesday it would use AstraZeneca Plc's COVID-19 vaccine for people aged 55-65, and said it could give Johnson & Johnson's version of the jab to older people when that becomes available in the country.
Spain to use AstraZeneca vaccine in 55-65 age group, J&J for older people
Johnson & Johnson vaccine would be given to people over 66
Also in News
- Balearic Easter holiday plans could go up in smoke thanks to the French
- Thursday's weather in Mallorca
- Taxi drivers warning of "monumental traffic jams" in Palma this summer
- Ex-Pollensa mayor still under investigation for removal of beach terrace
- Proposal for automated noise control for Mallorca holiday rentals
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Currently there are no comments.