The opening of lobster season on April 1, was a breath of fresh air, after stormy weather throughout the winter forced fishermen to leave their boats moored in the port for days at a time.
Lobster season is underway in Mallorca
Tuna Season begins on Tuesday in Mallorca
Also in News
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- Fury in Spain over M&S's Chorizo/paella croquetas
- Boom in foreign real estate agencies in Mallorca's towns is over
- Mallorcan shot dead in Brazil was "executed"
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024