Residents of the Camí de Can Boqueta in Inca are complaining that they used to be able to look out of their windows and see the Tramuntana Mountains. All they can now see is an antenna. A 5G antenna was recently installed on rustic land.
Inca residents furious at 5G antenna
The town hall is largely powerless
Also in News
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- Fury in Spain over M&S's Chorizo/paella croquetas
- Boom in foreign real estate agencies in Mallorca's towns is over
- Mallorcan shot dead in Brazil was "executed"
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024