Various Spanish media sources are reporting that the national ministry of health has set out a series of conditions for the nightlife sector and for the reopening of clubs.
The return of nightlife moves closer
Proposals aren't firm yet
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Opening next year on Mallorca. The new super luxury resort
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"