1,500 people danced the night away at the Hard Rock Hotel in Ibiza on Friday at one of three pilot projects to determine the way forward for the Nightlife Sector in the Balearic Islands.
Also in News
- You no longer have to remove liquids, electronic device from your hand luggage at Palma airport
- Palma town hall cannot stop demolition of beach restaurant, say environmentalists
- Supermarket shop in Mallorca 70% more expensive than a year ago
- Prison for driver responsible for the death of a teenager on the Algaida road
- Balearics is for sale, over 91 hotels on the market