On Saturday, 32 migrants were picked up by the Guardia Civil and the Maritime Safety Agency in the Cabrera archipelago. One of the 32 has tested positive for coronavirus and has been admitted to hospital in Palma; the other 31 have been placed in quarantine.
Migrant in hospital after testing positive
Also in News
- You no longer have to remove liquids, electronic device from your hand luggage at Palma airport
- Palma town hall cannot stop demolition of beach restaurant, say environmentalists
- Supermarket shop in Mallorca 70% more expensive than a year ago
- Prison for driver responsible for the death of a teenager on the Algaida road
- Balearics is for sale, over 91 hotels on the market