Spain is a safe destination for tourists even though COVID-19 cases are rising, Tourism Minister Reyes Maroto said on Friday, citing its vaccination programme and the number of hospitalised patients being kept under control.
"Spain is a safe tourism destination"
The French have been advised to avoid Spain and Portugal
Also in News
- Palma, Mallorca is one of the most dangerous cities in Spain
- Michael Schumacher could move to Mallorca permanently
- Easter air-traffic control worry for Mallorca
- Council of Mallorca now says there will be no new tourist accommodation places anywhere
- No more tourist accommodation places in certain resorts - ever
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
So Spain is a safe destination? Why in life we should never believe politicians. France are saying to avoid it, Germany announcing it's a risk area, and now that lovely highly contagious Delta is going to arrive more from the UK.
Seems the extreme summer heat has effected this minister's capacity to read all the facts and news papers ! governments are being too lax and opening up too quickly for commercial and political gains only to only . The public health of Spain is more important than a quick few million tourists that all start leaving again end Aug early Sept, leaving behind a catastrophy of Covid cases in Spain which may well result in heavy restrictions again for those living for example on the Balearics. Ministers like this must be held fully accountable for their statements and. actions or inactions at all times as a public servant.